I have a very long history of creating applications using the Visual Basic and C# programming languages and Microsoft's Visual Studio.
Within the .net platform I have taken advantage of all the benefits of .net coding including the separation of functional concerns and the use of classes, their properties and methods.
My practice is to write applications having:
- A user interface or presentation layer (These pages are suited for a phone or a desktop due to CSS Grid)
- A business logic layer to enforce business rules and manage data translations
- A separate referenced data access layer library
- SQL Server Stored procedures for database access
- When necessary, the dynamic creation of .net controls and validation